Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm Back!

...from Oklahoma. It was very, cool, I guess? I would say awesome, but didn't since 1)I got a serious sunburn on the back of my legs, so when I sit down, it stings. 2)I've got bruises all over me because of flipping the canoe my dad and I were in 5 times and hitting rocks and oars. (The canoe had a hole and a cooler in it. Don't doubt me!) and 3)My little Toy Manchester Terriers kept on doing #2 in the house (even after I took them outside and made them do number 1 and 2.) so i had to clean it up with thin toilet paper! ;_; But, besides that...I thought it was pretty cool going on a boat and everything.

3 comments:

  1. On the boat, to get the sunburn (yes I had some sunscreen that washed off), I got on this plastic inflatable thing, on my belly, which was tied to a boat going full-speed

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't summer 'till you get your basic burn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wow. no pain no fun.
    In Kansas, you just get dusty. Or only in the winter....

    ReplyDelete