Friday, June 11, 2010

Languages...

Apparently, English is one of the most difficult and diverse languages in the world.Or do I mean people trying to learn English? I, personally, having friends that enjoy Japanese things, family with a love of seafood and cooking, and Japanese people in my school, makes me want to learn the language and culture. My friends have already started learning...so, when they speak its like, "If they can do it, so can I!" but, I have to find some time, motivation, and a real urgent reason to learn. Maybe vacationing there? I don't think that will happen any time soon. Well, comment more then you have been lately. Lately, I have been commenting on my own things. I'll talk more later. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm Alexis Tucker told me you were learning Italian? well italian is like spanish how the "prounoucing" is like the r's
    well I guess if you want to learn a language you got to mermorize how you pronouce it and it is true english is the hardest to learn out of all languages,
    pretty glad I learned english first so I can speak it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I now know why there are classes in school for people to learn the language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to learn Italian, but y'know, no other country speaks it other than Italy itself.
    but honestly, other languages sound smoother than English, if you catch my drift.

    ReplyDelete