Saturday, July 30, 2011

AH!!!!

I did it again!! I've gone a week without posting! ...and if you have been reading my blog thus far, you realize this is not good for me. I might as well update!!
1: I find a great site with bunches of interesting blogs (photography, art, design...) Well here it is
Okay: take your time... explore.... isn't it amazing??
I love photography, but I don't think I'll ever have a lot of useful skill, and even if it was great...what would I do with it? Not get money!! So: yes, I stick to pictures of clouds and my family.
2. Today I am catching up with my friends K and E. Yay :D I missed them these past two weeks!!


That's all I have to ramble about.
I know: what about Camp?
.................................guilty as it makes me feel I'm not doing a photo or a camp thing today :(. Well, till later.
~Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment