Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Camp


Starting Sunday, I'm going to a marine biology camp for a week. The Texas A&M one, at Galveston.
Hopefully, its a good as I expect (I'm pretty sure it will be) and I guess I'll blog to you guys later and tell you what happens. I'm planning to have a notebook and write about what I learn and do each day, to help tell you everything about it. Oh yeah, I might be able to get a glimpse of NASA on the way there. Wish me luck, whoever may be reading this.
The picture I put on is of the Northern Lights in Iceland. I know, doesn't relate the summer camp or the beach at all, but I found it on Google and I couldn't resist showing. But, come on, wouldn't it be amazing to see it in real life?
This has been added to my long, long, list of travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment