Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back!


I guess I'll have a post for everyday of camp. Lets start with the last day that we actually did something: Friday. We (my roommate C and my sister K) went fishing. I caught four fish (I am so proud of myself ;) They were: 1 pin fish, 1 ribbon fish, 1 sea robin, and 1 toad fish. That's a ribbon fish on the right. Evil-looking isn't it? Maybe next year (if we go again) I should be in Vet MEDS (you learn to take care of various animals) or Coastal Ecology or maybe even Fishing Camp (though it sounds hard.) Well, onto a better topic, I discovered an Alice in Wonderland themed restaurant. I'd love to go there one day, it seems just like you are in the maze or the Queen of Heart's castle. I believe it is in Tokyo, another thing to add to a long list of Cool things in Japan that I would like to see one day. Well, I'll blog more about Friday soon.
Off to lunch with my grandparents! Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh,camp!Fishing sucks sometimes :p
    Cool looking fish btw, kinda on the scary side though, but its a fish so *shrugs*.
    Vet MEDS,also sounds interesting and sounds like somethings you would do,totally something oyu would do lol.

    And cool things you want to do in japan, im interested!

    ReplyDelete